29 Jan 2012

A stitch in time...

After a short break - I now realise how tricky this is gonna be to keep this up on a very regular basis - there are always lots of other things that I can do with my time - not all of them productive.  However, I am managing to keep up my 365 photo a day with Flickr and they will continue to form a stream at the bottom of my blogger page. 

So what have I been up to besides taking pics!  Well, reorganising the house with Col, walking and even a touch of sewing with my mates Julie and Celia.

So anyway, we are turning the house upside down and the lounge is now the office and the office is now the snug!  All still work in progress but below are a couple of shots to show how it is looking so far.





I think that it is gonna be great when it is done.  I would have taken shots of the snug but it is a mess atm cos the kids are in there watching the box!

As for the sewing, the collage below I put together from the afternoon shots - thanks Julie and the final shot of my finished piece of work - a door stop for the office!  I was very proud.




Images form Julie's wonderful workshop

The finished article

So after a busy weekend it is back to sorting, clearing and organising.  Not a bad life that I am leading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.